Always use the correct power adapter for each product.
The products will be damaged if they are supplied with the wrong voltage!
Read the whole user guide before you start installing your farmCam IP solution.
Do not use the products in the following places:
- Hospitals since the cameras might interfere with sensitive equipment.
- On-board airplanes since the cameras might interfere with sensitive equipment.
Do not use the products in a way that might violate others’ integrity.
Always follow the laws and legislations that apply in your country.
Do not leave plastic packaging material near children to avoid the risk of suffocation.
Do not lift the camera in the antenna.
If you use several cameras within the same area, place the cameras in a way that allows the signals to reach the receiver from different angles. Ensure the signal reception viewed from the wireless camera(s) is the best possible reception between the camera(s) and the Wi-Fi router. If necessary, reduce the distance between the camera(s) and the Wi-Fi router to improve overall system performance.
Damages caused by non-compliance with this User Guide will void the warranty! We will not assume any liability for damages to items or persons caused by improper handling or noncompliance with the safety notices! Any warranty claim will be null and void in such cases.
- Do not drop, puncture or disassemble the camera; otherwise the warranty will be voided.
- Never tug on the power cords. Use the plug to unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Do not expose the camera to high temperature or leave it in direct sunlight. Doing so may damage the camera or cause camera temporary malfunction.
- Use the devices with care. Avoid pressing hard on the camera body.
- Remove the power adapter during long periods between usages.
- Use only the accessories and power adapters supplied by LUDA.Farm AB.
- To meet the regulations pertaining to parental responsibility, keep the devices out of the reach of infants.
- Check power cables so they do not get crushed or damaged by sharp edges whenever the devices are in operation.
- Do not attempt to open the units with the power adaptor plug connected to avoid any risk of personal injury.
- If the camera system no longer functions or can no longer be repaired, it must be disposed of according to the valid statutory regulations.