In case of issues where email and push notifications are not received please follow the following instruction to resolve the issue by updating the firmware included in the attachments (Not needed for farmCam IP2 as supports wireless updates):
1. Please use a CLASS10 SD Card or below.
2. Format SD Card and make sure that no folders nor files are inside.
3. Drag and drop the 3 files found in the attachments into the SD card (they must not be inside a folder)
4. Unplug device, then proceed to insert SD Card. After inserting SD Card, reconnect the Power cable and Ethernet cable.
5. The device’s LED for Power will start blinking intermittently. Please wait for around 2-3 minutes until LED shows a steady red light.
6. The device will return to default settings after F/W upgrade, so please insert default password 123456.