Place the monitor and the monitor dock as far from your internet router as possible to avoid interference.
When installing the camera you will need to use the monitor. Prepare the following:
- Attach the small black antenna to the back of the monitor.
- Turn the monitor on by pressing the power button for 3-5 seconds. If necessary, charge the monitor. (Connect the 5V adapter to a power socket and plug it in at the back of the monitor, or connect power to the dock and put the monitor in the dock.)
Optional – Setting the language of the monitor
The available languages are: English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese and Italian. If you would like to set the monitor interface to another language than English, please follow the steps below.
- Tap on the following icons: Menu tab -> Info -> Cogs -> System Setup -> Default
- Select your language of choice and then tap on OK.
- The monitor will turn off. Press the power button again for a couple of seconds. Follow the instructions on the screen to configure the touch screen.