farmCam HD is a free APP for your Android and iOS mobile device. With this software you can view your farmCam HD Cameras.
Add new device
The first time you log in to the farmCam HD app, you will see the screen shown below, tap” Add New Device” and you will be directed to the built in QR scanner to scan the QR code located on your Receiver or you may input the information manually.
QR Code on Receiver
User Name: admin
Default Password: 12345
(Password can later be changed in the device settings or is already set on your receiver).
Tap the save button at the top-right to save your configuration. The app will verify and test your connection, when successfully added, click the video picture (Preview button).
Tap the “Buy Additional Camera” button to purchase extra cameras for your system.
Live View Screen
Various options on live view screen
1. Menu - tap this to get the access to device overview and settings.
2. Preview - Tap this to access live view mode, a blue boarder will surround the currently selected channel. Double tap the selected channel, you will get full screen, double tap again to return.
3. Play/Pause - Tap this to play and pause your live stream.
4. Sound – Tap this to turn on/off audio.
5. Capture - Tap this to get a snapshot to the selected channel and save it directly to your mobile device.
6. Record – Tap this to record video from selected channel directly to your mobile device, tap again to stop recording.
7. Screens – You can select to view 1 or 4 channels at the same time.
8. Video Quality – Tap this to change the image quality of live view, Fluent (720P)/Clear (1080P), clear mode will consume more bandwidth, and if you select clear mode, please note, only one channel at a timecan be viewed.
9. Full Screen: Tap this to view in full screen. (As shown in the second image above).
10. Playback: Tap this to search and play recorded video.
Tap the “Playback” button on the screen below:
Then tap the channel list button (upper right corner) to choose the channel to search.
Tap on the date to bring up calendar, choose date and tap done to show the recordings from the selected date. Scroll to the selected time. You may choose the between alarm, normal or manual based on your receiver settings. Press play to see the recorded file.
You can also take screenshot or record to your mobile phone and toggle sound on/off and choose the quality. Tap cloud icon to bring up more detailed times of the recording in which you can download more specific videos and times of your choice.