The camera has a PIR sensor, which means that it can react on living beings in front of the camera. The PIR is enabled by default. If you do not want the camera to record motion events you need to disable PIR or remove the SD card from the camera.
To get push notifications follow the steps below:
1. Make sure PIR is activated, then click on the gear icon.
2. To get push notifications, click on the Push symbol. Also make sure that the phone allows the App to send notifications, this you find under Settings on your phone.
3. You can set a schedule for when you want the PIR sensor to be active. Select PIR Motion Sensor.
4. Click on the schedule.
5. Select which times you want the PIR sensor to be enable or disabled. You can copy the schedule to other days of the week, then click Save.
6. You can also determine the sensitivity of the sensor. With higher sensitivity it can react on objects further away but increase the risk for false alarms.