Note that is recommended to install the camera with the FarmCam 2.0 app before adding it to the Windows application.
Download the FarmCam 2.0 application for Windows here: https://luda.farm/downloads After you have installed and opened the program follow the steps below:
1. Press the + symbol in the upper right corner.
2a. If you find the camera in LAN (in the same network as your computer is connected to) you click the + symbol to add it.
2b. If you are not on the same local network as the camera choose UID and enter the identification number of the camera which is found below the QR code printed on the camera and in the FarmCam 2.0 app if the camera has been installed in the app.
3. Note that if the camera is powered by battery it can quickly drain if the live view is kept on.
4. If the camera has been installed already to the app and connected to Wifi you choose "Access Camera".
5. Enter the password of the camera.
6. Now you have added the camera to the Windows application and you can start using it.