1. Activate the push button in the picture below.
2. Then select "Settings" the button to the right of the "Push" button.
3. Choose the camera you'd like to set motion detection for by pressing the camera that the red arrow points to.
4. Make sure that motion detection and push notifications are enabled.
5. Select "Sensitivity" if you'd like to adjust this setting and select "Schedule" if you'd like to set a time schedule for when the motion detection should be active and not.
6. Finally check under "Settings" on your phone that FarmCam 2.0 is allowed to send push notifications.